Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Recipes

Last night for dinner I made these. They may look simple and boring. But, believe me when I say they are not boring! They were so light, refreshing, and full of flavor. AND, they were super easy to put together! I served them with fresh mango.

Last week I made this and this, which were also a hit. Again, very easy to prepare and really delicious!

I'm really having fun trying new things. It makes cooking dinner a little more exciting because I have something new to look forward to!

Go make some!

P.S. Great pancake recipe here!

4 comments:

Barry said...

I don't know Napoleon, make yourself a dang quesadilla!

And yes, they were very good. :)

Libby's Library said...

Suzanne - how on earth do you find all of these sites???

Dahnelle said...

OK, those lasagna rolls look really good. I think I have to try them.

Sara said...

I'm going to make those quesadillas next week. Thank you for making my meal planning MUCH easier!