Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crock pot

Who isn't always looking for new ways to use their crock pot?

Oh, no one? Well, I guess I'm a weirdo then.

Well, in any case, if any of you know any other weirdos who like to use their crock pot then pass on this site to them. I haven't looked through it much yet, but a friend just sent it to me. There are tons of recipes, including one for Pumpkin Bread!

Here it is.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Yay--another good site. My beef with crockpots is that I am always afraid I will either burn or undercook something. There is always a huge range, like cook 4-8 hours. Well, is it 4 or is it 8??

Maylin said...

Mmmm...this will come in handy this winter!

Michelle said...

Thanks, I've already bookmarked it!
I do love to use the crockpot.
And, just in case you'd like my opinion, which is always free to anyone whether they want it or not. . . .:)
I've noticed that in general my nose is the best timer. (That's if I'm lucky to be home when it's cooking.)
With some recipes, I have smelled that it was done way before the suggested time, and with others it wasn't done yet--I hadn't smelled it yet. Trust your nose, Sara. :)

Mandee said...

Thank you for the site...I LOVE using my crock pot! I will let you know if any I try out are successful!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am a crock pot lover! I am always looking for new good recipes!

kellibattraw said...

Awesome- thanks! I'm always looking for good crock pot recipes!

Libby's Library said...

Speaking of crock pots - well not exactly crock pots, but of dutch ovens... Pioneer Woman in giving away a Le Creuset Dutch Oven today! Winner chooses the color. Enter by 7 tonight!XOXOXOXOXOXOX