So, this week our computer has almost been out of commission. It would work for a few minutes at a time, then would need to be shut down for several hours. Barry finally backed everything up, wiped the computer clean of everything, then started over installing all the goods. The pictures haven't made it back on yet. So, for now I'll use that as my excuse for not posting all the fun pictures that I want to share with everyone! =)
Can I just say that I have totally become addicted to food blogs?! I have recently discovered that there is an endless supply of wonderful blogs with beautiful pictures and delectable recipes! Who needs another cookbook when you can access any recipe you could possibly ever want (with 200 variations) online for free?!???! So, yes, I love love love to look at recipes. I could do it all day long (when I'm not reading about Mr. Darcy....). In the past I could look at hundreds of recipes and never try anything new (I know it's weird). But, I have made it a new goal to not just look at the recipes, but to actually try them! It's exciting to have new things to eat for dinner. Not just the same ole tacos, meatloaf, and spaghetti (don't get me wrong, I still love those, too)!
Over time (basically, whenever I remember), I will be adding new links to my blog so that you all can see for yourself.
Tah tah for now.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Computer Trauma
Posted by
snbjork
at
11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's funny about not trying anything new. With us, I'll show Kevin something and ask if he wants to try it and he almost always says no. So the ohter day he got all mad and asked, "Why do you have to keep messing with the basics? Just keep things simple!" Yep, that's my boring (food) husband!
Gotta love computers! More work! :)
I try all the new recipes I get from allrecipes.com or magazines, take a pic of it and then if we all like it, I keep the pic(gotta love digital) and then paste it with the recipe in a binder! Pheeew! Now I can breathe and you can officially call me weird!:)
Awww, poor computer. Poor you!! I can't stand computer problems. It makes me feel like life is on hold. (That's probably kind of pitiful, huh?) I love the picky palate blog you sent me! Can't wait to see what the others are!
You are awesome. I miss you!
I'm a technical idiot so if I didn't have Ryan around to help me with things like computers and cell phones I would be in big trouble. Glad you have Barry.
And yes, please, post links to recipes on your site. I love good recipes, but I don't love to search for them.
Good for you Suzanne- I'm proud of you for trying new recipes. : ) Make sure to share the ones you love. : )
Post a Comment