Everyone needs to play...This is Fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Good Sport
Posted by
snbjork
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Suzanne,one thing I love about you is how strong you are in your convictions and your sense of self. One memory that will probably always make me smile is from last year's stake Christmas festival when at one of the rehearsals with the choir you told Nancy exactly what was on your mind after she singled you out when you played a note out of tune. That's the Suzanne I love, not willing to sit idly by without defending herself! Of course, I also love how willing you are to serve others and oh, I just remembered what a cute pregnant singing angel you made too. : ) You're wonderful!
I remember when we had that girls weekend with several of the ladies! It was so much fun and I loved staying up late chatting, laughing about our funny and not so funny pasts and eating chocolate cake!
It was great to get to know you better and I love your sense of humor and personality and love of your little family, not to mention how crazy you are about your hubby! I miss being in y'alls ward and seeing you every week!
I remember when (last week) you and Seth committed a "ZOO CRIME"! Couldn't the two of you read the signs:
DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS
It was so much fun wathcing you both throw Goldfish Crackers to the Baboons, and feeding leaves to the giraffes. Of course it would have been more fun if I hadn't been worried about the "Zoo Police" showing up at any moment!
I Love You!!!!
Thanks for the comments! Mom, I guess I must have left my "reading" glasses at home that day. Besides, it was all Seth's fault! And, to my defense, we only gave the baboon 2 goldfish (because the others that I threw didn't make it through the bars!). =)
Sharon, I totally missed going on the girls weekend out this year! Did you go? We miss you being in the ward, too!!
Kelli, I had forgotten all about that incident. Even though I grew up in orchestras and was accustomed to the director singling people out I certainly didn't expect it at a church rehearsal and was totally mortified (not to mention ticked off!). I'm glad you saw my defense as a good thing. =)
I didn't go this year too many things going on with school, but I think we should get a group together before I have this baby! What do you think?
Sorry, Suzanne. I left my memory on the wrong post. Check out your victory post.
Ahhhh, Suzanne.. There are so many wonderful memories that I have about you. I guess my favorite most recent memory would include You, Me, BRIGHT EYES, BIG MACS and Mork & Mindy. Good Times Sister, Good Times!I love you.
One of my favorite memories is when you and Barry were over for dinner. You had just taken a bite, when Clyn announced, "If you swallow ice cubes, they will go down to your skummick, and then they will go down to your BOTTOM!" You started laughing so hard you turned red and couldn't talk for several minutes. It was great!
The first thing I remember about you is your beautiful red hair. You were new to RS and I was conducting and you said you had just moved from Hawaii and that your husband was looking for a job. I thought, "Man, her hair is so pretty." Every time I see you I still think that. BTW, I am curious to know what you said to Nancy. Ha ha.
Man, I have soooo many memories, obviously, so let me pick a few.
I remember when I first met you (I know we differ on when this was) and I thought that you were so pretty (and still do) and really wanted to talk to you more, but I was too shy. Luckily you got that initiated later and well, we ended up getting married. In the words of Alton, "Good jobe mommy!".
I also remember when Alton was born. I felt so helpless that you were in so much pain and that I couldn't do anything about it except tell you that you were doing great. When Alton was finally born I remember us both just crying and being so grateful we could finally hold him.
Another fun memory is when we did the Cotton Row Run together this past May. Before you started training for the race you could only run for, what, a minute? But at the race you ran the entire 3.1 miles. When we got to the finish line (and you beat me by the way because of your sprint at the end) I couldn't have been more proud of you.
OK, one more. When we were trying to decide if I should go to school in Hawaii we discussed it, came up with a list of pros and cons, made a decision, and then prayed about it. After that, we both felt the spirit very strongly and knew that we were to go. That really strengthened my testimony of working out things together and then taking it to the Lord for approval.
I'm so grateful we've had so many good memories in the last 7+ years, and I'm looking forward to many, many more. I love you!
Post a Comment