Carter is over today playing with Alton. They haven't played together for a while since we were out of town. One of Carter's favorite things to do is to JUMP. On anything. The couch, the bed, whatever. So, a few minutes ago I heard Carter jumping on Alton's bed. Then, a few seconds later, I heard Alton say to Carter, "Honey, please don't jump on the bed!"
These are old pictures (but, still very cute). I can't find the usb cable to import the pictures from my camera. So, the new ones will have to wait. (Okay, I can't figure out why everything is underlined. I can't make it stop. Ack!)


4 comments:
I love that they play together so well. They are too cute together. Oh, and Carter enjoyed jumping on our couch recently too. : )
I love how kids pick up everything we say. Adam says things to Molly all the time that I say to him. It's nice when it's good stuff they pick up! Or maybe Alton calls all his friends "honey". :) Cute pictures!
Cute friends. At least you know Alton is listening when you tell him not to jump on the bed!
I know what you mean about the underlining. Blogger makes me so frustrated sometimes! It's the spacing that gets me. I can never get my posts to space correctly.
Love the smile in the last picture. I miss him - I miss you all!
Post a Comment