Thursday, September 11, 2008

Plain Yogurt Alert!

Until this summer, I don't think I even knew about plain (nonfat) yogurt. Pioneer Woman has discovered its many wonders and decided to share them with us. So, if you are interested in finding many new ways to use it in place of sour cream, mayonnaise, and even butter in your cooking and baking, then check out Pioneer Woman (just look for her entry in the cooking section from September 11th) I'm certainly going to give these a whirl! I could stand to shave some fat and calories for the sake of better health and weight-loss (still have 20 "pregnancy" pounds to lose)!

2 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Girl I'm so proud of you for trying new recipes! I need to get on the ball, I haven't tried too many lately.

Anonymous said...

I will definately have to look at the site to see what recipes are offered! I love yogurt!