Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not Sure What to Think

I've typed and retyped this post several times now. I don't want to say too much or get anything started. I will just say that I did not vote for Obama and was disappointed (although, not surprised) when he won. (I was secretly hoping that magically neither candidate would win and they'd have to choose someone better. Sometimes I really do have childlike wishes!) After reading a friends' blog this morning I have decided that there is nothing that can be changed now so I might as well accept it and hope for the best! Good idea, right?! Enough of that. I don't want to think about the new president anymore this morning. I'd rather think about....

Yeah, that's better....sorta. It also makes me sad. Barry, as I type this, is boarding his plane to Costa Rica for a WEEK! I miss him like crazy already!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY agree with you on the political turmoil! It's a half gallon ice cream day...wanna come join?!

Hope it isn't long that he is gone from y'all! I am sure he'll miss you and the kids like crazy too!

Sara said...

Do you want to get together for a play date while Barry's gone? Let me know!

Libby's Library said...

I want more pictures!!!- Love You!

Becca said...

I was hoping for something magical like that too. :(

How fun for Barry. You are very nice to let him leave you for that trip.

Michelle said...

Ooh! Ooh! Was it Dahnelle's blog? I liked her post about the election results. It made me feel more peaceful about the whole thing. :)
TWENTY-FOUR more hours (or less?) -- You can do it!
Miss you. . . .

The Prigmore Family said...

Me too. I didn't vote for obama. Dan is pretty sure he is going to destroy the world, starting with Iran/Israel. But I am choosing to be stoked on our Prop 8 victory instead. Yay!