Haven't felt much like posting lately. Although, I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs (even if I don't leave a comment)! Not too much has been going on around here. Last weekend Barry, the kids, and I took our first little family vacation. I'll post about that later, with pictures. Currently I have two sick kiddies. Alton spend all day Sunday throwing up. And Evelyn was sick yesterday. Alton was feeling much better yesterday and seems to be doing okay today. Although, he has been complaining that his tummy hurts. Hopefully Barry and I won't get this junk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glad your back!
I totally forgot to ask you where you guys went. Where have I been? I didn't even realize you were leaving!
Pukes with little ones is so sad... it breaks my heart when they don't quite understand what is going on with their bodies!
Post a Comment