Okay guys. If you want a tiny glimpse into our lives in Hawaii (just touches the surface), then visit Barry's blog. He made a nice post about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay guys. If you want a tiny glimpse into our lives in Hawaii (just touches the surface), then visit Barry's blog. He made a nice post about it.
Posted by
snbjork
at
3:10 PM
3 comments:
Ahhhhh! I miss it SO MUCH! Still!!! I can't even handle it. I have a picture of waimea in one of our bathrooms and I seriously can't go pee in there b/c I start to cry. Pathetic I know. Barry's post was classic. We felt the same way. And having our boy there was so special for us too. Lets go back. How bout next week?
ok...I am having a serious case of Hawaii envy! I have always wanted to go! If y'all go back, I am sneaking in the suitcase! ha ha ha!
So fun to think back on those days! I cried our first night back too because I was pregnant and we didn't have a place to live. In fact, it was while we were at your house and Doug gave me a blessing. Things got a lot brighter! You guys are great. Thanks for saving us! Those were awesome days!
Post a Comment