Thursday, April 16, 2009

Exercise



Looking for a change in your exercise routine?

Try visiting exercisetv.tv! They're got lots of FREE full length workouts ranging from abs to strength training to cardio. Give it a whirl and do something good for your body today!

**Do I sound like an infomercial?

5 comments:

Kari said...

Just a little. I like the picture. I keep telling myself that I need to get exercising, then I do once and stop again. I guess I just don't have much willpower.

Okay, so a few hours ago, there was a post about car seats, and now there's not. Am I going crazy? Or is there something wrong with my blog or whatever?

snbjork said...

No, you're not going crazy. Well, I guess you might be...but anyway, I removed that post because I'm a fruitcake.

Kari said...

Oh, okay. I guess we can be fruitcakes together.

kellibattraw said...

Thanks for the tip... I'm always looking for a new workout. I'm also a infomercial junkie. I've seen 3 or 4 workouts lately that I just know I need! : )

The Prigmore Family said...

Your comment made my day! I'm gonna ignore the pressure to be funny here and just say MAHALO!