Last night we used our Papa Johns gift card to order some pizza for dinner. I decided to get all granola girl-ish and get whole wheat crust. Because normally I am an advocate of whole wheat.
For the record, the Papa's whole wheat crust does not taste good. In fact, it gets worse with every bite. It doesn't taste like the Papa's pizza at all, which is normally a favorite of mine.
So, if you're having a granola moment while ordering pizza please save yourself some disappointment. Go for the white zero-nutritional-value crust. You won't regret it. At least I wouldn't.
P.S. Anyone want some leftover pizza?
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Just letting you know
Posted by
snbjork
at
8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Nice to know annnnd I think I will skip the leftovers! :)
I feel the same way about anything that says "diet" on it...not worth my while!
Absolutely! I was shocked a couple months ago when I had a granola moment and ordered their wheat crust... yuck! How could they have gone so wrong when it seems so easy?!
It's hard to "health-a-tize" pizza. Thanks for the advice!
Thanks for the tip--we were actually planning to order Papa John's in the next few days.
I won't touch the WW stuff. You can't make me.
Ha ha! I'm glad you all consider yourselves sufficiently warned. =)
Post a Comment