Weeeelll since I am in a 9 month state of GAINING weight, don't think I should try, but maybe after wards I could try a little! :)Or at least reward myself with a few days worht of chocolate for going through all that labor! :)
Suzanne, you are seriously my twin sister in spirit! This post is making my mouth water so bad, and I think I'd better go try PW's new chocolate milk recipe before there's a puddle on my keyboard. :) LOVE YOU!! MISS YOU!!
7 comments:
Sounds good to me! Although, you're in much better shape than I am, so I probably shouldn't try it.
If it works PLEASE let me know I have 60 to loose!
Weeeelll since I am in a 9 month state of GAINING weight, don't think I should try, but maybe after wards I could try a little! :)Or at least reward myself with a few days worht of chocolate for going through all that labor! :)
Hmm... wouldn't that be the best diet in the world!
Suzanne, you are seriously my twin sister in spirit! This post is making my mouth water so bad, and I think I'd better go try PW's new chocolate milk recipe before there's a puddle on my keyboard. :)
LOVE YOU!! MISS YOU!!
New post. New post. New post. New post. New post. I need to see pictures of my grandchildren!
:( we didn't win a camera from P-Dub today.
I'll join you, I still have baby weight to loose...
Post a Comment