Tuesday, October 7, 2008

**Update: Thank you for the suggestions, everyone! The movie Fireproof does look pretty good (and safe). Mom, I checked out Kids in Mind (movie ratings and content) and The Duchess is full of sexual garbage. In fact, that's pretty much what the whole movie is about so I certainly do not recommend it!


Anyone else disgusted and disappointed with our choices of movies these days?? I know it's been going on for a long time. But, it's so irritating that only a couple times a year (if that) is there a movie decent enough to go see.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I've heard that "Fireproof" is really, really good. If I were to go see a movie today, that's what I'd go see.

Kevin said...

Yes! I am disgusted! There's a new Disney movie coming out though that looks hilarious. I can't remember what it's called, but it's about a dog that's in a TV show. He has special powers in the show and thinks he really has them.

Becca said...

I was going to suggest "Fireproof" as well. I haven't seen it yet, so I guess I can't really recommend it. Just heard it's good and based on Christian values. Plus, it's Kirk Cameron. Who doesn't love him from the Growing Pains era? How are you guys?

Libby's Library said...

I think that Kari is talking about "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". Your dad has been teasing me about this movie, since I saw the first commercial for it!!! I really want to see "The Duchess" - but I don't know a lot about it. But the costumes are FABULOUS.

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey its sariah-lynn and all i can say is i can't wait for highschool musical 3!!! if you havent seen the first two i strongly suggest you do, the music is sooo fun in the movies!! The third one is coming out to theaters in like 2 weeks! and your friend is talking about a movie called BOLT it looks cute and beverly hills chihuahua looks cute too but i will be seeing highschool musical first! rent those movies and let me know what you think.

Kari said...

Yes! It was Bolt! It looks so good!