Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today

Today is Wednesday.


The End.


Good story, huh?! Just kidding. Yesterday I was downloading some pictures from our camera onto our computer. Then I started looking through our hundreds (or thousands) of other photos from the past. It was so fun. Every time I got to a new set of pictures I thought "I should post those on my blog." That's as far as it went because I had other stuff that needed to get done. You know, like cleaning my house, feeding kids, cleaning up after kids, and getting ready for my night out with Barry. Yes, we had a date night (I mean, like a real one away from home with no kids). The first one in two months. It was great.

And you now what? I would post some pictures right now except that Alton is in my lap. You know what that means, I am sure. A two year old sitting in your lap. That means more wiggling than you can stand. And his head keeps finding its way right into my view of the computer. Which means that I can hardly see what I am typing. Also, Evy is actually sleeping right now so I need to take advantage and exercise and shower while she's not wanting to be held! Maybe I will feel ambitious tonight while Barry is at Scouts and basketball and post while the kids are sleeping so peacefully in their beds.


We'll see.

3 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I love posts without pictures too Suzanne. : )

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the date night! Woo-hoo! I understand the whole kid in the lap while on the computer...doesn't work out very well!

The Prigmore Family said...

This is my favorite post so far! I cannot even tell you how many times I get on the computer with wiggly toddler in tow and end up looking at dozens of our pictures and blog stalking people instead of paying bills or posting. Thanks for the comment. You made my week!