Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Help Me Out Here....

Okay, seriously, I need your help. I have been hearing about the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. So many people have raved about these books. They must be good. Otherwise I might be able to get my hands on a copy at our libraries here! Do any of you (who live near me) have a copy of the series that I could borrow? Pretty please??? I could make a trade for some cookies or some celery or something!

Let me know....I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

shari said...

Kendall has twilight series. She says she will be happy to loan them to you.

Anonymous said...

I heard they're great too and hope to read them after I am done with school! I guess I know who to ask to borrow them from now! :)

Libby's Library said...

Suzanne, let me know when you've finished reading them. If they are really good, I'll look around here and see if I can find a set to buy. Despite popular belief - you can actually find some books here in good old LA. Mostly about hunting, but they do have some words under the pictures:)