Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cuteness

Barry and Alton making my Mother's Day breakfast. More than anything else, I think Alton just chowed down on chocolate chips (which were for the pancakes--gotta love chocolate chip pancakes!).



Evy with her legs stuck in her crib. She was NOT happy about it (although you can't tell in this picture)!



Barry is "telling Alton secrets."



Admiration.



Getting ready for a family stroll.



I can't say how much I love this toy! My parents bought it for Evy and she certainly enjoys it. But, Alton absolutely loves it! You can stack the cups or nest them into one big ball or individual ones. Each cup has a number on it (1-10) and that's how Alton learned his numbers last year. It's so fun! Go get one. =)



Taking notes in her handy dandy notebook!



See, Alton can't stand to see Evy playing with this thing without joining in. These two sure do enjoy playing together.




The only time during the day that Alton isn't talking.




I. Love. This. Smile.
And I love the kid even more.



Evelyn doing her Pilates.




I caught her right in the middle of rolling over. I love how she puts her arm over her eyes. As if she has to block out the light to sleep. So cute.



She's trying to teach me how to play the piano better.




Any time Evelyn is on the floor, Alton is right there beside her. He loves to touch her belly, take her toys, watch her roll over, and lay on top of her. She used to always cry when he was all over her, but now she really seems to enjoy it. Evy and Alton adore each other!




World's Greatest Dad.

2 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I hope my future children get along as well. : ) I love Alton's smile too.

Maylin said...

Where did you get that fantastic toy?