Friday, February 15, 2008

We got some fun mail today. There was a package from Mimi and Papa, which included a copy of their local newspaper with our family picture in it. I'd scan it if I had a scanner. Just use your imagination! In the package there was also an animal book for Alton. Do you think he likes it?


Also in the mail today was a package from Sariah-Lynn and Dave (my sister and her hubby). It was like a little Christmas in February. Below is a snapshot of Alton with his new tractors from Nonnie and a set of Disney's "Cars" characters. He couldn't have been more pleased! He is absolutely in love with Cars! He has seen the movie about 20 times and loves to talk about what each character says (for example: Lightning McQueen says "Faster than fast. Quicker than quick."). It's super cute to hear him talk about his little friends.

I presume this Spongebob mug with candy was intended for Barry...
I love this picture. It looks like Alton's left hand is transparent! Obviously I caught him in the midst of movement. (Surprise, surprise.) That kid must burn about 5,000 calories a day. Lucky!
Here's Evelyn posing with the shirt Sariah-Lynn sent to me. I think it looks better on her.
Thank you, family, for the thoughtful gifts and for adding some excitement to our afternoon!

5 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Could your kids be any cuter?!

Anonymous said...

Love the action move with the transparent hand! Can't believe they grow up so fast! They are sure some cute little kids!

Lisha said...

What a doll little Evelyn is!

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Suzie Q I just love your cute little family! It's so great to see you all doing so well. We love and miss you. I wonder if we can find a way to meet up this summer?

Maylin said...

Yeesss! I love package days!