Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Evelyn's 4 month checkup

Today at the doctor's office, Evelyn weighed in at 12 pounds 14 ounces (35th percentile in weight), 26 inches long (95th percentile in height), and I think her head was 44cm in circumference (65th percentile in comparison to Alton's 95th percentile when he was a babe. That kids's got a big head!). She got one oral vaccine and loved it. So she liked the nurse for about 10 seconds before the nurse gave her three injections. She screamed for a minute before I nursed her. Then she slept through the entire 1 1/2 hour long trip to Wal-Mart, while I unloaded the groceries at home, and on the way to Nana's to pick up the Altonator (whom Nana kindly agreed to babysit so he didn't have to witness the cruel shots at the doctor's office). Mommy is glad to have it all over with!

No comments: