Friday, October 9, 2009

Candy Corn = Happiness




Alton insisted I include this "sunny Alton."

6 comments:

Kari said...

I just remembered yesterday that it's candy corn season and am totally craving some. I love the pictures, especially Evie's hair.

Libby's Library said...

Yuck - I don't like Candy Corn, but give me a Almond Joy, and I'm a very happy camper:-)

Michelle said...

Oh, how fun!! They are so, so cute! And I absolutely love candy corn, especially the Indian corn (with chocolate at the bottom).
Can't wait to see you guys!! (and give that Evie a big kiss on those cheeks!--I'll give Alton one, too, if he'll let me. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They are getting so big! I love little misses cute blondie curls!!! Now that is a GREAT sunny face!

I have to admit that I am not a candy corn person, but I love their colors, if that really counts for anything! :)

kellibattraw said...

I've always had a weakness for candy corn. : )

Sara said...

I've been through 2 bags already! I have no self control when it comes to candy corn. Yum!