Friday, October 16, 2009

My Do

My hair has never before been this short.

So, I can't find any "before" pictures because my hair was always up in a ponytail or braid or something. My purpose in growing my hair so darn long was to donate it to Locks of Love. Took me 2-1/2 years and I was finally able to do it (high time!). They lopped off 12 inches. Now I feel light as a feather. Well, sort of.

My shampoo bottle will thank me.

"Peace out."

9 comments:

Tastebuds Boutique Catering said...

Man, I LOVE your haircut! It really looks great, and you look great! Did you go to the lady I go to?

Libby's Library said...

I love it!!! Gosh I wish I had your hair. - It will take so much less time to dry now.

Love you, and can't wait to see you next month:-)

kellibattraw said...

I didn't know you were going to cut it- it is ADORABLE!

Michelle said...

It's cute! I can't believe how different it makes you look. That was very sweet of you to give your hair to Locks of Love. I had a Laurel one time who wanted to do that for a value project. Her justification was that it takes a LOT longer than 20 hours to grow that much hair. Ha! :)

Maylin said...

Very sassy cute! You look great!

The Prigmore Family said...

LOVE it! You look totally posh. It makes me wanna cut my hair short. Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

I don't know if I told you but last year I donated about 11 or 12 inches!! I really, really, really didnt want to cut it and had not planned on cutting or donating it but I was forced to get a new do...or else! Kelly got me a gift card to get my hair done and she talked me into cutting a ton off! It was so scary but it was such a nice feeling to be able to donate it! :) Does it still feel weird to have it so short??? :)

Mandee said...

I know this is a little after the fact but I LOVE IT!

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Suzie Q: Love the hair. So...are you guys coming to visit us or what???

PS: Check out our blog for some news.