Friday, September 18, 2009

I don't usually like to talk about these, but...




A little conversation with Alton just now went like this.

Alton: "I guess I have a little bit of fever."

Mommy: "Oh, really??"

Alton: "Yeah. That means this HUGE booger is not coming out. It's huge bike a DINOSAUR!"

6 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Out of the mouths of babes:-)
Love It!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

:) I wish that you would share more of these very insightful conversations with us. I think he is a GENIUS:) !! I love you and miss you guys very much. Bring him to me and I will EXTRACT the booger:)

Kari said...

That's hilarius! I wish we could see you guys more, then we'd get to hear some of this stuff.

Also, your handmade thing is finally done! I just need to send it out. Be prepared to wait another few months. ;)

The Prigmore Family said...

HILARIOUS!!! I love how their little minds work. so creative and honest.

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

I love it! Sorry to be such a stranger. I'm finally back to blogging so hopefully we can be in touch a little bit better. I meant to call you for your birthday - I thought of it weeks before and then and then it was gone. Hmm. Anyway, love you still.