Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Freebies

Thought I'd share some fun freebies you can get for your birthday.

1) Lonestar sent me a coupon for a free entree (up to $15.00), no purchase necessary (click on the "Join our E-club" button on bottom right).

2) Ruby Tuesday sent me a coupon for a free burger, no purchase necessary (click on the "Join" button on the bottom of the age).

3) Cold Stone Creamery sent me a coupon for a free "Like it Create Your Own Creation" (click on the Birthday Club button).

4) Baskin Robbins sent me a coupon for a free scoop (click on the "birthday club" button on top right).

5) Firehouse Subs mailed me a coupon for a free medium sub (click on the "join our Firehouse Subs Birthday Club" button at the bottom...just wait for it to scroll through several other pictures before that one pops up), no purchase necessary.

Aside from birthday specials, right now (until Aug. 31st) T.G.I. Friday's has an awesome coupon available here. You can take up to 9 of your friends with you and they will take $5 off each meal! Talk about a cheap dinner date!

5 comments:

Tastebuds Boutique Catering said...

Awesome! Thanks for the tips!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these yummy tips! I am definately going to do this!

Libby's Library said...

Shucks - I don't have any of these near me. Hope you get to use them ALL for your birthday!

Kari said...

Too bad the only place near here is Coldstone. And they didn't send me a coupon!

Packer Family said...

Hi! I'm LDS and you are a follower on my blog, Little Hands Big Work and I was wondering if I could view you other blog, Taking care of my temple? my email is packerfamily28@gmail.com