Friday, August 21, 2009

One more Birthday Freebie

Captain D's also has a birthday club (click on the left hand side where it says "Join Our D's Club"). On your birthday you'll receive a coupon for a free fish n chips or chicken n chips basket. You can also sign up your little guys for a free kids meal on their special day.

Yesterday Barry and I went to Lonestar for lunch (using my free entree coupon). Even though I only ordered a salad, they still took the $15 off our tab, so our total with tax was only $5 and some change!

We both ate at Ruby Tuesday today for less than $10 using my free burger coupon (Evy and Alton enjoyed some our food, too). =)

Cheap dates! We don't normally eat out so often, but this week was an exception. Who could complain with so many great freebies?! I'm looking forward to using my free ice cream coupons this weekend. Cold Stone and Basking Robbins, here I come! (Then Weight Watchers here I come...).

No comments: