...and watch this movie. It is one of the best films I've ever seen. Seriously. Not only was it totally clean (which is almost unheard of these days), but the story was absolutely beautiful and it touched my heart.
And, in case you're looking for something else wonderful to watch, I will highly recommend this:
Have a wonderful day!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Do yourself a favor...
Posted by
snbjork
at
12:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Thanks, it's always good to hear about a great new movie!
Ok I now know what to add to my netflix list! Thanks!
Yay, 2 good movies to watch. I'm tired of the all the blow-em-up action movies we have been watching lately. We still have Batman to give back to you, btw!
I'll put them both on my list!
Miss you...lots and lots!
Yay! Thanks for the tip-off!
I've already seen "Ultimate Gift", and I agree, it is WONDERFUL!!!
Can't wait to see the other one. . . .
I LOVE movies and are always looking for a good one to watch. Thanks for the recommendation. I will let you know what I think!
Post a Comment