Friday, January 9, 2009

Not-So-Great Cake in a Minute

Have any of you received an email with the recipe for "cake in a minute"? Well, today I was craving just a few bites of cake (we didn't have anything of the sort). I remembered that recipe that I got in an email a while ago and decided to give it a whirl.

I wish I hadn't.

It was gross...tasted sort of watery (even with frosting on it). Which is silly considering how much sugar and oil it has in it. I threw it away. Alton wouldn't even eat it.

Anyway, my point in posting this is to say...don't waste your time, okay?! =)

2 comments:

Sara said...

If Alton won't even eat it then it must be really yucky since kids will pretty much eat any kind of dessert. What a bummer though--it would be nice to make a cake in one minute.

Libby's Library said...

We'll have to compare recipes,as I got one called Just 5 Minutes to Cake. I haven't tried it yet. If it's the same one that you have, I'll just throw the recipe out.