These babies took a lot of work. Evy doesn't like to sit still (I know, what kid does?). I had to sort of wrestle her in between my knees. Boy is she strong!
See that little hairbrush? Well, after all my hard work, she took one swipe through her hair with it and out came her little hairbands. At least she let me get some pictures first! =)


7 comments:
She's so strong because she ways like a butt load.
She is sooooooo cute - I just want to love on those cheeks. I don't know how Sarah manages to get Katelyn's hair into piggies every single day!
Evie looks so cute! Just like you!
SO CUTE!!!!!! I love those lil strawberry blond piggies.
I love Evey! She's so friendly and sweet and always smiley. You can bring her over any time!
Oh, my word, she is so completely adorable!!! I want to see you guys RIGHT NOW. In person, I mean. :)
I LOVE her little piggie tales. I think the pictures were worth the effort. Very cute! even if it was short lived...
Post a Comment