Tuesday, January 27, 2009

By the way...

...have I mentioned that Alton's potty-trained?? Finally???!!!

It started just before Christmas. The first couple of weeks he had one accident per day. But, the last couple of weeks have been totally smooth sailing. In fact, Barry's grandma even gave Alton a "Potty Party" with pizza and brownies and all. It was great fun. We're so proud of him!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so excited for you!!! One less bum to diaper! Doesn't it feel good?!!! ;)

Glad to have a post update...been missin ya!

Barry said...

YYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Libby's Library said...

One down and one to go. I think that you will find that Evy "trains" herself. Think of all the fun fancy panties that she can wear.
I'm without my own "wheels", but I'm sure that I'll get to Wall World while I'm here, and I'll be sure to look for some cool underwear for the Altonator.

Wish you were here.

Kari said...

No fair! Just kidding. That's awesome! Braden is going to be a little pill about this whole potty training thing. I think Noah will be potty trained before Braden. Maybe Alton can give Braden some pointers.

The Prigmore Family said...

WAY TO GO ALTON!
WAY TO GO SUZANNE & BARRY!

The choob starts pre school in sept. and he has to be potty trained. Tell me the secret to your success puuhhlleeeaaassse.

kellibattraw said...

That is very exciting! Congratulations!

Sara said...

Yay a thousand times over. Yay, yay, yay!

Anonymous said...

I have something on my blog for you!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you have a kid old enough to be potty-trained! Congratulations, though- I can't imagine doing it! Love you, friend.

Michelle said...

YIPPEE!!! Hope things are still going well. :)
Good job. You have now conquered the single hardest part about parenting. (I think.)