Alton was posing as a dinosaur, I think. But, he looks more like a monkey (which is appropriate for him)! He loves to look in the mirror and make faces. So cute.

Snuggle time (you know, the kind that lasts for about 20 seconds, but you savor every moment)!
Snuggle time (you know, the kind that lasts for about 20 seconds, but you savor every moment)!
This was his "costume" or something.
My cute little angel (with a temper). =)
This one cracks me up!
Alton with his new Santa toy (out of his goodie bag from nursery). Can you tell he liked it a little bit?? He had just discovered that Santa sang when you squeezed his belly.
Great friends.
He was about to give me a kiss.
I LOVE this kid!
This is the real reason Barry goes to the gym every day.


8 comments:
Love the pictures - I miss you!!!
We had Bulghogi ( I think that I'll see how many different ways that I can spell it)last night. YUM.
I'm thinking of trying the mini potpies tonight.
The box with the "good gifts" is supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I'm not holding my breath...but if it does come, I'll get them all wrapped and get boxes out in the mail on Friday. I've got to go to the grocery store = gotta load up on AMMO:)
Love all the pics! I am glad we saw each other at the Christmas Festival! Too bad it wasn't for long! I would've loved to chat! Looks like your cute little family has tons of fun!
Evey has a temper??? I find that so hard to believe. Every time I have seen her she has always been a little angel!
What cute kids! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Wow, Evie has GORGEOUS eyes! And your hair is getting so long, girl! I like it. :)
Thanks for the fun post. I need to do more like this. . . .:)
You have a really beautiful family! Such blessings!
Thank you so very much for the kind words at my blog.
HAA! Suzanne I was laughing so hard about the silky blankie and your comment about his "costume". You crack me up.
What adorable little ones you have. I think the picture of you with both of them on your lap is priceless.
your kids are so adorable. It makes me laugh how in those pictures, Alton looks SO much like Barry now and Evey looks so much like you!!!
Post a Comment