Monday, February 15, 2010

Guitar

Alton has apparently taken a new liking to hiding clothing items in Barry's guitar. A few days ago it was a sock. Today it was underwear.

6 comments:

Lisha said...

That's funny. At least it is clothing and not your keys - that you can't find and have no idea where to look for them as you are walking out the door!

kellibattraw said...

Ha ha! I once had an adult cello student who had twin toddlers who liked to put things in her cello. She found tiny tea cups in the f holes!

Kari said...

So funny! Where do kids get their ideas?

Michelle said...

I love it!

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

So, we have a friend in our new ward who reminds us of Barry. Which reminds us of how we wish you guys didn't live 2000 miles away. Miss you guys!

Libby's Library said...

I hope the undies were clean:-)