Alton loves to help me cook/bake. He certainly adds to the mess, but it's totally worth it to see how much fun he has! Now he can skillfully use my Pampered Chef scoop. =)
How cute is she???
Having our picnic lunch at Barry's office.
Eating some of "Grandma's coot nacks" (fruit snacks).
Alton had so much fun drawing pictures on Barry's dry erase board. He's actually drawing little faces with eyes and mouths now, instead of just little squiggles.


3 comments:
How fun! Ya'll are so photogenic. I can't believe how cute Evy and Alton are. Well, yes I can. :) And you are looking slimmer, girl! Must be losing inches, if not pounds! :)
Picnic at the office? So cute! I agree, Nutella can send people into rehab. ADDICTING for sure. Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL! I love the big wide grinner. Alton is a crack up. Aren't their words the funniest? glad to see you are having fun as a family.
Nutella is seriously good stuff... I have a Pampered Chef recipe for a hazel nut chocolate cake baked in the microwave using Nutella, if you're interested. : )
P.s. I love looking at pictures of your adorable family.
Post a Comment