Here's Alton with his new best friend: Nutella ("tewwa"). If you haven't tried it, DON'T! It's so ridiculously addicting and it tastes good on everything (just a finger works well).
Oh, dear. I hope I wasn't a bad influence on you! (Did we have some while you were at my house?) That stuff is art for the tastebuds. My favorite way to have it is on toasted bread with peanut butter. Mmm-hmm.
Funny thing. I was gonna post next and say that my favorite way to have nutella is on toast with peanut butter.
And Michelle, YES!, you were a terrible influence on me. I knew about Nutella before coming to your house (my Mom's been buying that stuff for years), but I never thought to eat it the way you served it. Man, is that good! In fact, I won't tell you how many slices I ate today! And I just barely made some for Barry so he could try it, too. We now call it Reeses Cup Toast (like you did). =)
Do you think it's gonna help me lose weight this week???
I had a missionary companion who ate that stuff non-stop. I am not kidding. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, treat. You name the time of the day and she would eat it. I personally have never tried it. After your post maybe I won't ever try it. Chocolate and hazlenut right? Come to think of it why haven't I ever tried it! Oh and can you tell your mom I tried accessing her blog but it is set to private and so I couldn't. Thanks and sorry for the long response!
This stuff shouldn't be sold "over-the-counter"--it's far too addictive. I've been clean for a couple years now, but it was calling my name in the store the other day. Dipping pretzels into it is THE BEST way to eat it--sweet and salty! Maybe I'd better do that before the baby is born next week and I have to lose baby weight...
That stuff is awesome! i had to stop buying it because it became too much of a temptation to resist! Spoonfuls or dipping a cookie in it were just too darn yummy!!! It's bad enough that I get ice cream!
6 comments:
Nutella is one of my favorite treats! It's especially good on a piece of bread with peanut butter. Not so good on the waistline, though. :(
Oh, dear. I hope I wasn't a bad influence on you! (Did we have some while you were at my house?)
That stuff is art for the tastebuds. My favorite way to have it is on toasted bread with peanut butter. Mmm-hmm.
Funny thing. I was gonna post next and say that my favorite way to have nutella is on toast with peanut butter.
And Michelle, YES!, you were a terrible influence on me. I knew about Nutella before coming to your house (my Mom's been buying that stuff for years), but I never thought to eat it the way you served it. Man, is that good! In fact, I won't tell you how many slices I ate today! And I just barely made some for Barry so he could try it, too. We now call it Reeses Cup Toast (like you did). =)
Do you think it's gonna help me lose weight this week???
I had a missionary companion who ate that stuff non-stop. I am not kidding. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, treat. You name the time of the day and she would eat it. I personally have never tried it. After your post maybe I won't ever try it. Chocolate and hazlenut right? Come to think of it why haven't I ever tried it! Oh and can you tell your mom I tried accessing her blog but it is set to private and so I couldn't. Thanks and sorry for the long response!
This stuff shouldn't be sold "over-the-counter"--it's far too addictive. I've been clean for a couple years now, but it was calling my name in the store the other day. Dipping pretzels into it is THE BEST way to eat it--sweet and salty! Maybe I'd better do that before the baby is born next week and I have to lose baby weight...
That stuff is awesome! i had to stop buying it because it became too much of a temptation to resist! Spoonfuls or dipping a cookie in it were just too darn yummy!!! It's bad enough that I get ice cream!
Post a Comment